HERE’S HOW I CAN HELP YOU:
- Worked as LPN
- Worked as Paramedic (California)
- Worked as ER Technician (California ER)
- Trial attorney both civil and criminal over 30 jury trials to verdict
- Earned a masters in tax law degree (LLM)
- Drove semi-trucks during summers between college and more, 250,000 accident free miles.
- Rode Motorcycle as main transportation for several years.
- With my experience I can read medical reports
- Born in Fresno, California
- Grew up in Kooskia, Idaho
- Served in the Army Reserve and later the Army National Guard
AREAS OF EMPHASIS
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning/Wills
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Chico State, Bachelor of Arts
- University of Idaho Law School, Juris Doctorate
- University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Masters of Law in Tax
- College of Southern Idaho, Licensed Practical Nurse
- Admitted to Idaho State Bar
- Admitted to United States Tax Court
- Admitted to United States District Court
- Admitted to California State Bar (Inactive)
- Joined the Army Reserve in 1990
- Special Forces Engineer Sergeant (MOS 18C)
- Special Forces Medical Sergeant (MOS 18D)
- Airborne qualified
- Transferred to California Army National Guard
- Calvary Scout/Sniper (MOS 19D)
- Successfully completed Phase 1, Navy Spec. Warfare (SEAL) Sniper School
- Shot Competitively for California’s Army Guard Team
- Completed Mountain Warfare Training
- Honorable Discharge in 1998
I have extensive experience representing people who have been injured by someone else, such as wrongful deaths, all types of motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, defective products and all other negligent and intentional misconduct. I will assist my clients in receiving the maximum possible compensation for their injuries, lost wages and other damages.
Probate is the legal process by which a will is proved to be valid and decedents’ debts are paid and assets distributed after they die. Estate administration includes the probate process as well as non-probate transfers of the decedents’ assets, liquidating his or her liabilities, paying necessary taxes (if any) and distributing property to heirs. State laws direct the probate court how to distribute the decedent’s estate, so it is important to consult a firm with expertise in this area of the law.
My firm offers a variety of services for people who wish to plan in advance for the distribution of property upon their death, including wills, trusts and powers of attorney, so that their property goes to the persons or charities that they wish and their heirs pay the minimum possible tax. We handle the following in addition: probate, wills, trusts, and find top notch referrals for the other areas we do not handle.
Our clients consider us their family’s law firm and refer all manner of legal problem to us. I have extensive experience in family law and represent clients in the following areas:
- Step-Parent Adoption
- Temporary Orders
- Modifications and Judgement Enforcement
Defending the rights of people arrested and accused of criminal offenses. Handling all types of criminal cases, including minor infractions, misdemeanors and the most serious felony indictments.